Notice is hereby given that the 53rd. Annual General Meeting of the Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service Credit Union is scheduled for Saturday 29th. May, 2021 from 1.00p.m. This meeting will be held virtually and members can register online at the TTFSCU website from 19th April to 27th May 2021.
The meeting is being held to receive and examine:
1. Minutes of the 52nd. Annual General Meeting and business arising therefrom.
2. Reports from the Board of Directors, Credit, Supervisory, Education and Nomination Committees.
3. Election of Officers for the ensuing term.
4. The audited statements of the accounts for 2020.
5. a. Resolutions
6. Any other business, which is properly brought before the meeting.
A G E N D A
1. Opening Remarks
2. Credit Union Prayer
3. President’s Address
4. Reading and Confirmation of Minutes of 52nd. Annual General Meeting
5. Business Arising Out of Minutes
6. Consideration of Reports
7. Consideration of Financial Statements
8. Consideration and Approval of Recommendations/ Resolutions
9. Elections of BOD, Committees, Liaison Officers & Education Officers
10. Election results and destruction of ballot papers
11. Other Business